BulletLiner System® Flexible Fabric Reinforced Pipe (FFRP) is the High-Tech Solution for Trenchless Rehabilitation of Pressure Pipes.
- NSF 61 certified for potable water systems.
- AWWA Class III, semi-structural liner available in 2-inch to 48-inch diameters
- Custom design and manufacture for higher pressures.
- Resists temperatures -40ºF to 167ºF, with H-Series liner resisting temperatures up to 230ºF.
- Navigates through complex geometry, up to 45-degree bends with installation speeds up to 1,312-feet per hour, and 8,200-feet pull.
- Close fit design provides renewal with minimal restriction of internal diameter.
- C-Factor of 150 improves flow in most applications.
Save the environment.
Protect your budget.
FITTINGS AND ADAPTERS
All-in-one socket coupling used to join and restrain steel, DCI, PE/PVC, and AC pipes with corrosion protected connections. Adaptable to varying outside dimensions, ranging from 2- to 16-inches, with a bolt head locking device for one hand tightening. Pressure rated to 25 PSI, reusable, and a 10-year factory warranty.
Flange Coupling Adapter
The BulletFCA by Hawle provides high quality restraint connections to all common water supply pipes. Secures steel, DCI, and PE/PVC pipes with full corrosion protection.